Friday, October 21, 2011

Daniel is 2 months!!!!

Daniel had his 2 month check up today. He was 7lbs 9oz when he was born and today he tipped the scales at 13 lbs 4oz and he's 23" long!! I'm tellin ya this kid can EAT!!
He has started to coo and smile at us which the kids LOVE!! Ben especially, when Daniel coos at him he gets SO excited and tells me all about what he's saying. My favorite quote of Ben... "he talked to me! He loves me" or "he smiled at me! He loves me!!"
Sierra won't let us leave him behind. (not that we would) but she makes sure he gets in and out of the car, and she loves to help burp him and hive him a bath.
Andrew just thinks he's the cutest baby and wants to hold him when he gets home from school.
How did we get so lucky to have such amazing kids who love and take care of each other.

No comments: