Sunday, October 2, 2011

Benjamin

A while back Bob wanted to try keeping his camping food cool with dry ice. He had quite a bit so he let Ben "play" with it. It entertained him for a long time!
Ben likes to get a hold of my phone and take pictures of himself

And not only take pictures,but make silly faces while he does. I actually have about 40 in succesion as he took pictures while making faces. I don't want to delete them because they're pretty funny when you can go through them fast.

I rarely know what's going on in that brain of his. He's so creative and actually enjoys playing by himself.
Ben is such a joy to have around. He's so SILLY! Yet he can also be pretty defiant when he wants to be. Lucky for us it's not very often. I've also gotten really good at ignoring him when he does, he gets over his defiance pretty quickly.
We love you Ben, thank you for bringing so much joy into our home. I think you will have us laughing and crying for a LONG time!

No comments: