Friday, July 8, 2011

Visit with Cousins!

Last summer my cousin Audrey moved to CO with her family. So, obviously...while we were in CO we HAD to visit with each other. I only wish we would've had more time. And that her husband wasn't in Haiti and mine still in CO. They would've enjoyed the visit as well. We realized that we haven't seen each other since we were roommates at SUU back in the late 90's!! Nearly 15 YEARS!!!Left to Right: Hyrum, Isabelle and Fawn, Andrew, Sierra, Benjamin, and Eli
This is her little Fawn, she is exactly 1 year younger than Sierra and so cute! They adopted her just a few months ago. It's a long and amazing story how they were able to bring her into their family. And I'm proud of the fact that I actually had something to do with it! Little did I know that when I introduced out other cousin Joy to her husband Jeff, that they would end up knowing someone who needed a good home for her baby.
I really enjoyed catching up with Audrey and meeting her family. Her kids are about the same age as mine and they got along FANTASTIC!! My boys can't wait to go back and play with them again.

No comments: