Friday, July 22, 2011

THANK YOU!!!

When I got off of the plane in Denver, Bob's mom was there waiting to get ON the plane and spend a week here in Bakersfield. So, while I was off having fun with my parents, she and Bob were at our house turning my kitchen from this.....To THIS!!!
We've known from the day we moved in that we wanted to do something with the cabinets. My MIL has been willing to come and help...it was finding when would be the best time. So, being that I'm pregnant and really shouldn't be around paint fumes, she decided she would come out for about a week, paint my kitchen cabinets, and then keep Bob company when he drove to CO to meet us!!How FANTASTIC is she?!?!? I LOVE my new kitchen!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!
P.S. I had to all 3 pics because there was a different kiddo in each one:)

1 comment:

Natalie said...

That's awsesome! We're remodeling our kitchen as well, post soon to come!

You're kids are so cute and growing up so fast!