Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Ben turned 3!!


I know, I'm a little late in getting to his birthday post. There's just been a lot going on, we've had a busy month. Ben is my little ham. He loves to make people laugh. He's always bored when Andrew's at school and can't wait for him to come home. We've solved a little of his boredom by having play dates for him during the week. It also gives me a break from his energy.
He's a great big brother, he loves Sierra, although he does like to make her cry sometimes, which actually drives Andrew crazy! Maybe that's why he does it.
He still loves pink but will say that green is his favorite color. So this year we had pink cupcakes with green frosting.
He's learning his alphabet as well as his numbers. Every day he surprises me with what he knows.
He enjoys going to Andrew's school and sitting on the carpet with the big kids, he's ready for preschool and we're going to do a joy school of sorts with him in the fall.
I can't believe how big he's getting, he's so fun to be around and rarely gets in trouble because he's so cute, yet we're trying to remedy that!
When he's done playing something with Andrew, he has a tendency to tackle Andrew. Last week they were playing twister with my mom and Ben was done, but Andrew wanted to keep playing, so whenever Andrew was bent over putting his hands and feet where ever they are to go, Ben would run up behind him and tackle him. Even if you're just laying on the floor, he'll tackle you.
When I tell him not to do something because he'll could get hurt, he does it anyway and then proudly exclaims that he's not hurt! Example...jumping off the couch towards the table, Ben, don't do that! You're going to hit your head on the table. Ben proceeds to jump then exclaims See I didn't hit my head!
What ever are we going to do with you Ben. We love you and want you to live to see 4! Please be careful!
 

No comments: