Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Yesterday

Yesterday Andrew decided he wanted to make cupcakes. So, I got him the ingredients and he put it all together. I had to help him with the eggs, but everything else he did! WOW! I can't believe how big he is getting!!!
He even decided to frost some by himself! Then we took some to his friend who had brought him a valentine treat. His name is also Andrew and so my Andrew gets a kick out of hanging with him. How cool is it to have a friend with the SAME NAME!!!
To keep Benjamin entertained, I gave him some rocks and this tupperware. I finished getting Andrew his ingredients and I turned back to Ben and LoOK WHAT HE DID!!! I can't believe he sorted!! I'm so proud of my boys today. They are getting SO BIG!!!

1 comment:

Pancake said...

He did a GREAT job! Way to go Lisa, letting him do this! GREAT JOB MOM