Friday, June 27, 2008

The Things I love




My boys, definetly my boys, they make me laugh everyday. I may not have the cleanest house, but I hope my boys have wonderful memories of mommy playing with them. Andrew is growing so fast, he's becoming very litteral. When you say things to him like the other day we were going to the movies (we have FREE family movies every tues and wed at the theater here) I told him we needed to go STRAIGHT into the theater. He didn't get it. He asked if the theater was straight. I told him we were going to sign him up for t-ball and he got VERY concerned, I saw the look onhis face of worry and concern and quickly expalined to him what I ment. The funniest thing though lately is his Tickle Buggy's. I don't know when he started calling them buggys at all, and one day I told him they were punch buggys, quickly regreting what I had said as visions of him punching people ran through my mind, but didn't say anything and hoped he hadn't really heard me. Not two days later we were out walking and I hear him call one a tickle buggy!!! I LOVE IT!! They have now officially become tickle buggies in our house and you get tickled instead of punched, I can't believe he came up with it ALL on his own. We haven't corrected it, because I like this one MUCH better. I have to say I LOVE LOVE LOVE my new stroller, I have a friend who walks EVERYWHERE with her daughter and I tried to take the boys with her one day in the wagon, NOFUN!! We were gone for an hour and walking pretty quick, I ended up with calouses on my hands, I loved the walk, but not pulling a wagon, so I broke down and got a double jogging stroller. I LOVE IT we go EVERYWHERE now. Thank you daddy for fixing the wheel, it was pulling and I didn't want to use it, so he took the boys out in it to figure out what was wrong, fixed it, and we've been walking as a fmaily ever scince!! YEAH!! I can't leave out Benjamin in my list of favorites. He is so full of energy and has a smile that warms your heart, especially when he's pretty proudof himself for figuring something out. Which he's been doing a lot lately. He too is growing up so fast, I can't believe it and don't want to miss a thing. He does like to play by himself, but I try to take every advantage to play with him. And I can't forget about Bob!! The love of my life, he works so hard. And the boys love him to pieces. He's such a great dad and husband and never complains. Things just seem to slide off his back, I love it, it keeps me grounded when things don't go the way I think they should. I LOVE MY BOYS!!

3 comments:

Kenna said...

What a sweet tribute to your 3 boys! It's so fun to get to watch them grow up! Hey - we should get together. My house is unpacked, and it's summer so we have lots of free time now.

Pancake said...

What a WONDERFUL post!! There is nothing better than raising boys!!

jlbunting.com said...

Sound like fun being a mom!