Saturday, November 19, 2011

Kid City

Friday Ben had one of the coolest field trips. We went to the Kern county museum, more specifically Kid City. A room that has everything a city would only kid sized. The ambulance was pretty popular, as well as the jail. At one point Ben ran past me and said "I want to stay here FOREVER!!!"
Sierra even had fun playing with the groceries and driving the cars.
Sierra and I had to leave early so that we could eat lunch with Andrew during the annual family picnic at school. Ben got to stay behind with the Butlers and keep playing. I told Amy I'd pick up Ben when we were done at the school, yet when I got to their house they weren't there. They were still at the museum having A LOT of fun. Ben can't wait to go back. I think we may have to get us a museum pass.

No comments: