Wednesday, October 8, 2008

A Wonderful Day

Today has been a WONDERFUL day! The boys have been playing ALL DAY with trains. Benjamin has discovered them again and he won't put them down. I couldn't even get him to stop and eat lunch! Amazing for a child that usually comes running when he hears the word eat. Nope, couldn't even entice him when I showed him a plate full of chicken nuggets!! I did get him to eat, then I wondered HOW I was going to get him to take a nap, we had to walk past the trains to get to his room. He did it! Of course the first thing out of his mouth when he woke up...."choo choos!?" I love how nice they've been playing together today, I'm actually bored, I've packed up all my crafty stuff getting ready for the move and I've read my books....mmmm maybe I'll go make cookies!!!

2 comments:

Llama Wanderings said...

That's dangerous ground....being bored and going to make cookies; they usually get eaten pretty fast! :D

The Muries said...

Isn't it nice when your kids are so good? I swear that is the best thing ever. Hopefully it continues at your place. Hey email me your address so I can send you a baby announcement.