Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Too Cute!

I wanted to share something really cute that Abo did the other day. A few weeks ago, he started taking the Lord's name in vain, we don't know where he picked it up, unless it was the tv(most likely) or when we say "oh my gosh" we're slurring the ending. Anyway, he was saying it ALL THE TIME!! We had several talks with him and didn't think he'd heard us because he just kept saying it! Then one day he said "That's AWESOME!" Then turned to me and asked if that was ok, I told him it was. Then, just a few days ago he was outside with Bob cutting weeds in the yard and there were some teenagers skateboarding in the street and they were taking the Lord's name in vain. He actually asked them to stop because we don't say that.I couldn't belive it!! I was so proud of him! Now we don't say "oh my gosh" But were startingto say "oh my goodness" Well, he has informed me that we don't say that either. We'll get it all figured out. I'm just very proud of him for standing up for what he knew was right to some mighty big kids.

3 comments:

Pancake said...

Lisa! YOU ARE GREAT PARENTS!!! What courage he has to tell the teens!! WAHOO!

Pancake said...

PS I love your cute signature!

Llama Wanderings said...

Out of the mouths of babes....!