Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Christmas

As the year comes to a close and as I reflect back on the year, I realize that I really have a lot to be thankful for! Benjamin Jesse joined us this year. He was born May 13, 2007 and was 9lbs 5 oz. He his such a joy to have in our family. We call him big happy Ben. He's ALWAYS smiling and thinks that Andrew is the greatest thing alive. He's starting to "crawl" and get into ALL of Andrew's things. He's a very curious little guy. Andrew turned three in May and thinks that Benjamin is the greatest thing in the world. He tells me everyday that Benjamin is, not mine. I LOVE IT!! Andrew loves taking care of Benjamin and showing him new things. Bob and I are doing well. We got to go to Colorado for our aniversary this year which was a lot of fun. It's always fun to spend time with family. We have loved this past year, it has been good to us and look forward to a fun and exciting 2008!! Love you all! Hope you enjoy the slide shop

No comments: