Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Is it really time?!?!

I had been ADAMENT that Sierra was NOT going to move to a big bed for a LONG time. Both boys were out just after they turned 2 because we moved and didn't have access to their cribs right away. Andrew continued to nap if I layer down with him or made a deal with him. Ben stopped napping all together. With Ben still home and Sierra and Daniel being so close in age, I knew I was going to need the break and was worried I wouldn't get it if Sierra was out of a crib. Well, she started showing signs of being able to handle it, we could make deals with her. So, when someone gave us a toddler bed we figured we'd give it a try. The first night she ended up back in her crib because she wouldn't stay in her bed. She's stayed ever since actually. Yesterday she didn't take a nap but played on her bed for almost 2 hours. And today just as I was thinking she wasn't going to nap again (she had been playing for over an hour in her room) I peeked in and found her asleep, half on half off. I guess she'll fall asleep if she's tired enough! We'll see how the rest of the week goes.

No comments: