Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Benjamin's 4!!!

Happy birthday Ben!!! Well, actually it was back in May, but I'm just now getting around to posting about it. I've been waiting for all the pictures....then just gave up, if and when I ever get them....I'll post those as well. So for now, here we go! Yes, I buy my boys matching outfits for their birthday. It's fun too because their birthdays are only 11 days apart.

Ben wanted to swim on his birthday too, but it was too cold...so instead, they played trains!


And because I have no pictures of his PINK cake! Yes...ever since he could tell me what kind of cake he wants...it's been pink...of course that's because it's strawberry;) I only hope HE remembers that years down the road when he looks back and wonders why he always had a pink cake for his birthday. Pink was his favorite color for awhile. He was even convinced that Sierra's room was his because we had painted it pink.

Favorite color now...green, or sometimes pink. Ben will eat just about ANYTHING if it's green or pink! Favorite thing to do outside..swim of course...or just being outside if it's not to HOT. favorite thing to do inside...play with cars. He's ALL about his cars and loves to line them up and group them by style and size. Or, he will just chill and watch a super hero movie.

Ben, you make us laugh so hard with your silliness, and frustrate us with your little attitude. At least it never lasts very long, so I can just walk away and you'll soon be distracted and back to your silly self.

You love being just like Andrew and love playing with Sierra, she sure thinks you're pretty silly and loves to follow you around. I'm glad you don't mind.

We love you Ben! can't wait to see what the years ahead will bring us!


No comments: