Thursday, April 29, 2010

Better Late than Never...

I know I'm late. But, just after christmas my parents, Leauna, and Connor came to visit. I didn't take many pictures, but did take a few at the zoo (CALM). Connor, Andrew and Ben in front of a really big cactus.
Andrew and Ben were contemplating touching the snake. Even when we went back in March, Andrew still remembered the type of snake that he got to touch.

We went back a few nights later for the Zoo lights. They were pretty spectacular for such a small zoo. Here's Andrew on the train.

It's hard to see but it was SNOWING!!!! Only because they had a snow machine, but still, the boys really enjoyed it.

And of course, the carousel. Andrew won't ride on anything but the chairs, Ben's a little more adventurous and will ride on the horses that go up and down.
 

3 comments:

Reagan Autenrieb said...

that first picture with the cactus made me laugh. the cactus looks like a hand making a gesture...

Borland family said...

ha ha I never even noticed!

allison said...

Scott and I CANNOT believe that you didn't notice that cactus is flipping the bird. GOODNESS